- Who is the writer of recently released book "The British, The Bandits and The Border man". He is also a former director of National Police Academy (NPA)
ANSWER : P.V. Rajgopal
- Parambikulam Alliyar project is located in which city and state of India?
ANSWER : Parambikulam multipurpose project serves Kerala and Tamilnadu both but it is located in Coimbatore district of Tamilnadu
- Who was army chief of India during Kargil war?
ANSWER : General VP Malik
- Who is the present Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
ANSWER : Shri Vinod Rai
- What are a Garrison town and which town in India comes under the category of Garrison town?
ANSWER : Garrison (various spellings) (from the French garnison, itself from the verb garnir, "to equip") is the collective term for a body of troops stationed in a particular location, originally to guard it, of more than 50 men, but now often simply using it as a home base. The station is usually a city, town, fort, castle or similar. For example, the 1st Battalion, 1st Infantry (U.S.) is garrisoned at West Point. Garrison town is a common expression for any town that has a military barracks.
In India Mhow, M.P. (Military headquarter of war) is a garrison town.
- WHICH HIGH COURT IN INDIA HAS BEEN DIGITAL?
ANSWER : Delhi high court
- Name the first state in India to launch a power transmission sub stations and transmission lines project on PPP.
ANSWER : Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following continents does not have a real desert?
. (a) Australia
. (b) Europe
. (c) Asia
. (d) North America
ANSWER : Europe
- What is regon thupten mindroling?
ANSWER: Regon thupten mindroling is the new monastery recently inaugurated in Orissa.
- Who was the originator of Human Development Report and what was his nationality?
ANSWER : Mahbub Ul haq in 1990-He was a Pakistani national
- When the election Commission of India did come into being?
ANSWER : Election commission of India was established on 25 January, 1950
- Who has been recently given Dada sahib phalke 2008 ?
ANSWER: V.K.Murthy in the field of cinematography.
- Suranjoy singh was recently in the news. Why?
ANSWER: Suranjoy singh became the first Indian to win the gold medal at President cup Boxing championship at Azerbaijan.
- Which is the highest peak of satpura ranges?
ANSWER : the highest peak of satpura range is (dhanpgrah) dhoopgrah near pacmarahi hill station
- Who is the chairman of federal reserve bank of us ?
ANSWER : Ben S. Bernanke ...from feb1,2006
- Who's Reena Kaushal?
ANSWER : Reena Kaushal is the first Indian woman to ski to the South Pole
- who is maja daruwala
ANSWER : he is executive director of the Commonwealth Human Rights 4m past 10 yrs also he is advocate in high court
- which book provide information of humayun's reign?
ANSWER : HUMAYUNNAMA
- WHEN WAS FIRST GENERAL ELECTION HELD IN INDIA AFTER INDEPENCE
ANSWER : in 1951-52
- What is golden chariot?
ANSWER : The Golden Chariot is a luxury tourist train
- Who was the President of Indian Constitution Committee
ANSWER: sachidanand sinha, but on the demise of sachidanand, dr. rajenda prasad became the president of the assembly.
- When the design of national flag was adopted by constituent assembly?
ANSWER : 22 July 1947
- How cruise missile differs from UAV?
ANSWER: Cruise missile is a low flying strategic guided missile developed by US and Soviet Union during 1960s and 1970s and since these missiles fly at low altitudes it is very difficult to detect them.
Unmanned aerial vehicle is an unpiloted aircraft capable of controlled sustained and level flight.
- Who is the present chairman of Telecom regulatory authority of India (TRAI)
ANSWER : J.S Sharma.
- Where was the UN hunger Summit held in November, 2009?
ANSWER : Rome
- Indian institute of spice research is located at which place?
ANSWER : Calicut
- Who heads the national population commission?
ANSWER : National commission on population is headed by Prime minister of India
- What was the rank of India in recently released data for Human poverty index?
ANSWER: 88th out of 135 countries for which human poverty index is calculated.
- Who has been recently given Indira Gandhi award for National Integration?
ANSWER : Indira Gandhi award for national integration was recently given to Balraj Puri
- Name the longest & shortest NH of India with their respective lengths in km.
ANSWER: The longest NH is the NH7 which is from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh to Kanya Kumari at the southernmost point of the Indian mainland, in Tamil Nadu covering a distance of 2369 km, and passing through the metros like Jabalpur, Nagpur, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The shortest NH is the NH47A (4.168 km), which is a stretch to the Ernakulum - Kochi Port.